April 26, 2010

MY BIRTHDAY

My birthday was on the 17th and this is the card that my sister, Shirley, sent me. Isn't it pretty. She made it with the 1 3/4" circle punch and folded the designer paper to make the center of the flower. You can find the directions posted on her blog on the 17th of April - http://thedailystamper.blogspot.com.


This is my granddaughter, Kalie. We usually celebrate our birthdays together since her birthday is on the 18th. When I took this picture she had stopped by to wish me a Happy Birthday. She was leaving for a dance competition in South Carolina. I can't believe she turned 14 and will be in high school next year. She is a pretty young lady and I'm very proud of her.
Thought for the day:
"Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it."
Proverbs 22:6

No comments:

Post a Comment