March 16, 2010

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY


My friend, Linda, sent me this pretty St. Patrick's Day card.
Linda used her Big Shot and one of the Perfect Details Texturz Plates to emboss the Whisper White cardstock. Then she used her Garden Green marker and put a little dot at each of the points - this just made the card!!!
She used her Heart Punch to punch out 4 pieces of Designer Paper to make the 4-leaf clover. She even gave me a gold coin behind the "Pinch Proof" (retired) stamp by using the Brushed Gold Cardstock.
Remember to check out my March Special that I posted on March 5th. Be sure to take advantage of the Sale-A-Bration while you can.
Thought for the day:
"The highest reward for a person's toil is not what he gets for it, but what he becomes by it."
John Ruskin

No comments:

Post a Comment