March 3, 2010

"MY FAVORITE FLOWER"



Daffodils are my very favorite flowers. When they bloom I know that Spring can't be far behind.
When I saw this stamp set, Abundant Hope, in the Occassions Mini Catalog I knew I had to have it.
This card was also made at our "GG" Stamper's Club last week (see yesterday's post). The "spotlighting" technique was used; therefore, there was very little coloring. Also, the new punch that is FREE in the Sale-A-Bration catalog was used to give a pretty scalloped trim border. If you would like dimensions for the card just email me at csoehler@bellsouth.net.

March is the final month of the Sale-A-Bration promotion. Don't miss this chance to receive FREE merchandise. Look over the Sale-A-Bration brochure on the right hand side of my blog for details on this great promotion.

Thought for the day:
"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence."
Vincent T. Lombardi

No comments:

Post a Comment